MBBS in Philippines
Concentrating on medication abroad is an entrancing thought, particularly among Indian understudies. Because of rich instructor personnel and more elevated amount of exceptional practice sessions, MBBS courses in Philippines are getting critical notoriety among yearning restorative understudies. Be that as it may, in the event that you begin looking at changed locales, you will come to know more about such comparable courses in Russia, China and even Ukraine. At that point what settles on Philippines the best decision among others? Indeed, you can scribble down the noteworthy focuses, such as looking at the framework of the colleges, higher study substance and amicable staff of the instructive focuses that gives Philippines an edge over picking different nations.
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Philippines
- Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): Students
will get 'Eligibility Certificate' from MCI & can practice in India after appearing for Screening Test. After Graduating students can apply for Government jobs in India and do PG/MD/MS courses in India.
- Medical Universities Listed in the World Health Organization (WHO) Geneva, FAIMER etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
- Study Medicine in Philippines - Get Dual Degree (BS & MD)
- Full English Medium Teaching for all Faculties
- Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
- American Style PBL Curriculum. Eligible appear sit for USMLE.
- Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world. Education system similar to that of USA, as a result of a long relation with USA.
- Medical & Nursing education geared towards Employment in USA/ UK and easy to pass USMLE [Medical] , CGFNS, NCLEX [ Nursing]
- Since English is the language of communication and language of instruction in Universities, No need to learn another to talk to patients [Medical students] Therefore providing a better understanding of the subjects.
- One of the largest immigrant community in USA is Filipinos
- The Philippines has the highest English literacy rate in Asia - 93.8%.
- The Philippines attracts students from more than 65 countries. Students from the United States and Europe, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Thailand and Hong Kong are also studying in the Philippines