- Established in 1912.
- Recognized by World Health Organization (WHO).
- The entire course is taught in English. Authorized by the Chinese Government to conduct English language MBBS program.
- The syllabus/curriculum is based on international standards.
- Eligible to appear for USMLE, PLAB AND MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test.
- Located in the beautiful coastal city of Nantong.
- Internship in student's home country or China.
- 3839 full time students. 253 full time teachers. More than 250 international students.
- 11 research labs. 300 research projects.
- On campus air conditioned fully furnished accommodation with TV and internet connection in each room.
- Vegetarian and Halal food available in school restaurant.
- Low fees and cost of living.
Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
Duration: 6 Years (includes last 1 year of complete Internship).
Medium of Instruction: English.
Beginning of Session: September every year.
Curriculum: International MBBS Syllabus in accordance with Medical Council of India.